I was cleaning out my room and realized i had multiples of a few lovely little things- so who better to give them to than one of my lovely followers!
*The text won’t show up on your blog- don’t worry!*
What Is being given:
- Rose sweater (Made in the USA, size XL. Worn but no damage. Dark blue with red roses and green vines. Super cozy and warm.)
- Well Being: Rejuvenating Recipes for Body and Soul by Barbara Close. (Includes recipes for things such as: Deep Forest Synergy, Lavender Compress, Herbal Bath Bouquet, Healing Root Salad, Sensual Massage Oil, and many more. This one is new, i use my other one constantly and adore it!)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. (One of my favorite books- if you haven’t already read it i would highly suggest it, if you have already chances are you aren’t against reading it again. It has light wear, no major damage.)
- Flower notepad (Blank paper inside- paper edges are silver. Thick in paper with a padded cover. Never been used)
- Three glass bottles (All three were hand made in Spain using recycled glass. Two circular and one square. I have extras and use mine for buttons, stones, beads, etc.)
- Bird and tree necklace (held together by a light green string and a clasp. New)
- Butterfly ring (Gold in color. New)
- Must be following me (stolenfootprints)- This giveaway is meant for one of my followers- so i will be checking
- Reblogs only please -You may like it to bookmark it- but only reblogs will be put into the drawing
I will be putting all the URLs in a random name generator - the more you reblog the more times your URL will be put into the drawing- but don’t annoy anyone with this please. The winner will be chosen April 13th and will have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen- also please only reblog if you are willing to give me your name and address to ship it to. I will ship to anywhere- there will be no cost to you.
If you have any other questions you’re welcome to ask them here.
Anywhere but Here
isn’t it sick
that even when i feel okay
i want to rip
of my skin
the only thing that’s changed since then is the quality of photos
reblogging for comment
All Power to the people, that’s really something actually, I really like the sound of that.
We love you and we’re worried about you…